Monday, August 22, 2005

My baby sis got married...


This past weekend was spent mostly in Kingston at my sister's wedding. Yes, my sister's wedding. My baby sister is now married. Though really she is FAR from being my baby sis any more. She is far more independent than me and has been for a lot of years since she first moved out to British Columbia for school in 2000. Also I am not worried at all since the guy she married is totally awesome. Andrew is a great guy, brilliant, and a racing fan, (course it is F1, not Nascar like myself.) (The pic is me (middle) with Kristy and Andrew at Merchants)

Friday afternoon was a small service with just immediate family and their close friends that stood as witnesses. Andrew's Dad and Step-mum came in from Chicago and his Brother and Sister in Law came all the way from Korea. My Dad and Step-mum are in Belleville, and my Mum and Step-dad are in Brampton, and of course I am in the T-dot, so there wasn't nearly as far to come for Kristen's family. It was a nice, (read: short) service as Ban Righ hall on campus at Queen's, then we went to Pan Chancho for dinner...Awesome.

Saturday was a 1000 Island Cruise leaving from Kingston for a three hour tour. Luckily we didn't end up as cast aways. For this there were more friends and many more of the extended family, (uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.) Great food again and a fun time was had by all. After the cruise we let anyone who was tired go home or to their hotels and the rest of us went and hung out at Merchants, a little pub right by the hotel a lot of ppl were staying at.

All in all it was a Friggin' Awesome weekend. Even all the families coming together worked. There was some mixing and chatting between the Mum side and Dad side of Kristy and my family. Going in that was the one thing I could say I was a little concerned about. But, everyone was there to celebrate for Kristen and Andrew and it was just fun all around.

Congrats to my Sis and new Bro. May God bless you as you start your new life together.

All for now,
Kef...

P.S. There are more pics in the Kristen & Andrew's Wedding album at my old site.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look really short.

;)

8/22/2005 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home