Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sorry about that

I do have to apologize. I don't know what came over me with the last post other than I was feeling just a little silly that night.

Funnily enough, that is not a new work. It is actually a reprint from something I found in an old journal. An old journal that ended up being a poetry and song lyrics book, with the occasional few pages of freeform writing. At one point I had actually shared this with my youth group and they decided that they wanted to act it out for one of our yearly events we call, "No Talent Night." I sat at the front in a fancy chair wearing a suit and holding a bubble pipe while about 10 or 12 of the youth "acted" out the story you see below. It was very funny to say the least.

I do this sometimes as a release. The writing that is. I start with a random thought, link it with a few more random thoughts, and eventually they start to shape a story, poem, or very silly song. Some of my friends, upon hearing some of these masterpieces, think that I am psychotic. I think it's fun. (The writing, not the psychosis.)

(I mean perceived psychosis.)

All for now,
Kef...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home