Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Wedding Singer?

First off, let me say Congrats to Rob and Erica! I am so happy for the both of you and may God bless you in your new life together.

Yes, I was at another wedding. That's four this year, plus my cousin's next month to make five, plus I missed one as it was the same day as my Sis'. It's getting a little crazy as I have mentioned before. But, I love weddings. The ones with dances are the best because you can catch your friends doing some crazy stuff.

Like dancing:








Sometimes you just gotta shake it I guess.








Oh yeah, that's Kelford. He also likes to sing:








To the ladies...







Of course, sometimes my friends catch me doing crazy stuff too.







But I get them back.








I might not survive this one ;)

All for now,
Kef...

(oh yeah...more photos of the day here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home