Friday, October 07, 2005

Comments? Complaints? Bad Jokes?

I came across an email correspondence between a few of my bandmates a couple days ago and something struck me as funny. Pace had sent a note about some practice or gig that we were preparing for, (probably aXis,) and she ended her note with:

"Comments? Complaints? Bad Jokes?"

Less than five minutes later, Beast had replied with this:

"Darts is a game, not a sport. I hate drivers that change lanes without signaling. Two guys walk into a bar...you'd figure the second one would see it."

It was at this point I decided I might need new friends. I reconsidered however, as who else would appreciate my sense of humour? Well, I'm sure I could find someone...

Anyway, without further ado, for your laughing, (read: groaning) enjoyment...

BAD JOKES

This week, thanks to the Neurotic One, we have a theme.

Q: What do you call a guy that lies on the front step?
A: Matt

Q: What do you call a guy that hangs on the wall?
A: Art

Q: What do you call a guy that floats in the pool all day?
A: Bob

Q: What do you call a guy in a hole?
A: Phil

Q: What do you call a guy beside a hole?
A: Doug

Q: What do you call a guy in a pile of leaves?
A: Russel

Q: What do you call an Irish guy that bounces off the walls?
A: Rick O'Shea

Q: What do you call an Irish guy that hangs around in the back yard?
A: Patty O'Lantern

And, my new favourite thanks to JWE...

Q: What do you call two guys who hang out in the window?
A: Kurt and Rod

Booya! Come on, tell me you didn't laugh at that one, (or at least shake your head in disbelief.)

Next time, Elephant Jokes!

All for now,
Kef...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

*groan* ;)

10/11/2005 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home