Thursday, September 22, 2005

Maybe I'll just keep watching

Just got done watching the CSI season premier. Remember how I said how much I love that show and that I was mad at my guidance councilor because I could have been an awesome CSI?

I was wrong.

I think I need to stick to watching the show and not dream about actually having the job. Today while watching the excellent first episode of the season, I almost puked.

**Side note: I contemplated long and hard on what phrase to use there. Puked, threw up, regurgitate, yakked, barfed, lost my lunch, tossed my cookies, whistled beef, did the technicolour yawn... Puked seemed to work, but I need to let you in on the process.

If the visual representation of the scene in question was enough to illicit a gag reflex, then I can only imagine what it would be like to be there...smelling it.

That's all I will say as I don't want to give anything away to those who may have taped, PVRd or Tivod it. I will say though, that "Technically that makes you a cannibal" will go down in history as an instant classic line from this show. And Sara is still hot. (Just needed to point that out.)

In work related news, the Dealer Convention is this week so I have been down at the CNE for most of the week setting up, and then today displaying our booths at the show. There may be some funny stories to tell when it is all said and done. And I may have some funny pictures to go along with those stories. I'll have to be careful with that however, I still have to share the power cube with the rest of Team 188.

Ah heck, how bad could it be? Here are some preliminary favs from setup days!






All for now,
Kef...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Great! You just ruined it for us who pvr'd it. :P

;)

9/26/2005 9:23 AM  
Blogger Magazine Man said...

Um, would you like to borrow some of the vomit alerts I've started to post over at my place? Very handy, those.

As for vom euphemisms, I was always partial to "driving the big white school bus" myself.

9/27/2005 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home