Thursday, March 09, 2006

Goodbye Truman!


It was a sad day for Team 188 at the Tire. Today was the first day that we were without Truman. You see she decided that it was time to get out of the Tdot, move closer to her boyfriend The Pete, and basically move forward with her life in a way that didn't revolve around only her career. I applaud her for that. For the determination, the strength, and pure guts it takes to do that.

But, I now know the meaning of bittersweet. Like the rain that came down today on a warm spring-like day in TO, so were the tears that came down as I lost my best friend at the Tire. Happy for her but sad for me...

She has been there as long as I have been an SCA down at home office. Granted that was only two years but that is long enough in my career that has only spanned six or seven...

One of the guys when I needed to talk sports, but the true voice of honesty and reason when I needed advice with the fairer sex...

A smile that could light up the cube. And, even when there was Grumpy I knew I could make her laugh... (no grumpy!)

As long as it took to get to know you Truman, I don't know what we're going to do now that you're gone. Don't forget about us up there in The Bay.

I'll miss you Nicole,
Kef...




Oh yeah I'm back, so, All for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home