Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What time is it?

So, I've gotten myself into a habit of staying up late again. grrrr

I had a couple of days off at the end of last week for my birthday, (nobody should ever have to work on their birthday,) and I started staying up past midnight watching movies or playing games. Now I can't sleep. This is frustrating because I like to go to the gym in the morning. I went after work today and tried to tire myself out in hopes of moving back the hour a bit but here I sit blogging at 12:04.

Next I try the book. The problem with that one is it's a good one. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. I highly recommend it. Or, the one I read right before it: Eragon, by Christopher Paolini...

Anyway, as I was writing this my ENFP self got distracted and it is now 12:36 and I feel a little tired.

Next on the list was warm milk.

All for now,
Kef...

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

I *loved* Eragon. I felt a little sheepish when I found out it was written for "young readers," but I don't care, it was good. I am waiting for Eldest to come out in paperback...I want to read it, but I'm just not comfortable paying $27.95 plus tax for it...*especially* if it's supposed to be for "young readers"...can we say "money grab from their parents"?

3/28/2006 7:21 AM  
Blogger WestsideKef said...

Joy I am so with you on that AND Inkspell, the second of that series. But, I have no problems about browsing for books in the Teen or even the Kids section of Indigo. They seem to get better stories written for them!

3/28/2006 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home