Friday, May 05, 2006

Ok, one more!

I have to do one more Retrans. (I am hereby coining my fun as Retransing: the act by which one translates text to a foreign language and then retranslates it back to the original language using an online translation program.)

Here is a favourite song of mine. If you guess it first, you get a prize. The [something]'s are parts that actually got stuck in the foreign language. I find it strange that it could go from English, but there was no available translation back.

Also, if you see the Ohio state and think that might be a clue, think again. I have NO idea where that came from because the song makes no reference to Ohio or any other of the 49 United States. Baffling.

The light/write you go out, I rescue ask,
defend and when me trying the fact
that it re-arranges, me my knee,
can in order to put me in Ohio state which I ask sing.

Coming out of the fact that it is not said,
you shoot the apple trouble and my head
which cannot show from [something]
which it waits because you are domesticated separated and sing

Certain. Certain. Certain. Certain.

It does not stop confusion under any condition.
The wall of closing and the clock which builds [something] sound,
returning, taking the house it goes.
Now having known be able to stop me, you sing.

I was denounced my sea of remedy
of the sickness, in the opportunity
which is let escape the part,
or to be, me you divide and start, sing.
[whoa, this verse actually rymes!]

Certain. Certain. Certain. Certain.

And it compares what.
And it compares what.
And it compares what.

Certain. Certain. Certain. Certain.

When you think that I would like to go, the house house.
When you think that I would like to go, the house house.
When you think that I would like to go, the house house.
When you think that I would like to go, the house house.

Nice! If you know the song it actually sings along quite well to the original music. But now I promise I'll stop,

For today at least.

All for now,
Cabin...
[yes, when I retrans my name it comes back as Cabin...go figure!]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song is Clocks by Coldplay.

Signed,
Unsigned

5/07/2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger WestsideKef said...

Well you are correct. But you didn't leave your name so how can I give you your prize?

5/07/2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

The anonymous comment-leaver was a drummer who formerly played at WWABC and in Hundredfold. I should know, I was on the phone with him when he left the comment :).

5/07/2006 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home