Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Another one coming

Saturday we went out for dinner for a couple of good friends Ames and Irek. See, they are getting married in October. GAH! Another wedding! Oh well, it is bound to keep happening until all my friends are paired off. Then it'll start being all the kids that have been in my youth group...

Anyway, we went to Montana's for dinner. I like it there...usually. I mean I had great food as always, Anojitos to start, then a gigantic burger with BBQ sauce and cheese and mushrooms, mmmmmm. But, the waiter was unbelievable. I'll say that again for emphasis like the Roomy would.

UN-believable!

There were several times during the evening that I just wanted to say, "Stop talking! Please. Thanks." He had that way of dragging out every word he said so that you never knew when he was ending a sentence or even a word for that matter. And, he must have apologized three trillion times and thanked us for being patient a few more than that.

Enough of that though, I could blog all night about the waiters that I have had at restaurants. (Hmm, that might be a good idea.) After dinner we went back to the eggheads and played Cranium. I was on a team with Linds and Hopper and we pulled into an early lead.

But then he got squared and they had to leave.

Actually they had to leave to get Jordan, but regarless I got put onto Miriamiam and Boomer's team. We won, so we are the champs! The win came on an all play Humdinger. Boomy had to hum "Eye of the Tiger" and I got it because the song rules and everyone should know it. Of course it is a sticky song so it was in my head for the rest of the night.

So, when all was said and done, everyone had a load of fun and went home happy, (or was crying because they lost to our fantastic team!)

Congrats again Amy and Irek. I love you guys.

All for now,
Kef...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home