Thursday, November 02, 2006

Formerly Known As...

My good friend JWE, (also known as the Neurotic One,) who used to get a link for his name but doesn't any more because he doesn't update his blog... In fact, I think it has come to getting bumped from the side, too.

Anyway, where was I? JWE has changed his name. He shall henceforth be known as:

Jarnospaldervangundersonsen Spelly McSpellerson

Ok, so I changed his name for him, but he brought it on himself. As in the past I will shorten his name for blogging purposes which should be nothing new as his old last name contained redundant letters and people were always trying to shorten it for him. I am debating about the short form, however. One option is JSM, you know to keep the three character standard. This could get confusing for some readers though as Jess sometimes uses the JMS as a sign-off. I'd hate to have someone confuse the two of them because Jess is prettier and Jarnospaldervangundersonsen is a bigger geek, (Hold on now...those are both compliments!) The second option for contraction is JSMcS. There are more letters, but five is way easier to manage than the forty-five in his ridiculously long name.

I wonder if his wife will want to change her name? I don't think she did the first time, (you know, redundant letters and all,) but Angel McSpellerson actually sounds kind of nice. I'll be there on the weekend so I can sort out all the details.

That is, if I don't get buried under the shed.

All for now,
Kef...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got your new name right here! (shakes fist menacingly)

You'll be buried under more than just the shed buddy!!!

;)

11/03/2006 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... I'm back

11/03/2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger WestsideKef said...

Frig...does this mean I have to give you back your link?

11/03/2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Ha Ha! Did you really think he wouldn't update his blog?! I chose not to change my name but it doesn't mean that I will ignore those redundant letters in his name.

Btw, thanks for your help on the shed. It's up now and full. I moved a lot of stuff into it yesterday (all by myself too!)

When are you coming up again? A have a couple bottles of wine with your name on it ;)

11/08/2006 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home